- a bunch of variables,
- inline code in an onClick attribute, and
- global methods on a webpage.
How many of you are saying "yeah, what else is there?"; raise your hands...
I'll discuss the language in more detail in a series that will start out simple and then build upon itself. Hopefully each episode will leave you dying to find out what happens next - like an episode of Lost or 24. Some of the episodes will be called:
- Presto Expando
- Garbage Collection? That's gross!
- Boolean. Not the meat cubes; and not the gold bricks.
- Object Oriented? You can't even define classes, can you?
- Functional? Of course it is, I mean, I've seen it work.
- What's in the Dictionary?
- Who is this J[a]SON i've been hearing about?
- The library formerly known as "Atlas"